22 September 2013

El Milagro

 The last time I have been to Berlin I went with my father to the second Gea store in Berlin near the Savignyplatz (D-10623 Berlin, Charlottenburg, Grolmanstraße 14). That's how El Milagro from Waldviertler found it's way onto my feets and stayed there until now. (Thank you very much, Papa! :))
It's the best quality I could imagine in a shoe and it's also a really comfortable one! Besides isn't it beautiful? :)
And it is made ecologically correct and environmentally friendly. What more could you expect of a pair of shoes?




2 Kommentare:

  1. auf deinem dach geknipst? :) aber echt ein schöner schuh!
    mary

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Genau! Da ist mehr Licht, als in meinem Zimmer. :)
      Und das sind die besten und bequemsten Schuhe, die ich bis jetzt hatte!!! Voll toll! :)

      Löschen