08 Februar 2013

Braces


 Now that the term is over, I wish I would have more time. But everybody seems to have their birthdays in February. This is really weird!
I am still painting the room, because the wall paint, which was underneath the new paint, still shines through. Hopefully tomorrow I will have finished this project.

 Besides I thought about the blog and I want to use it more for personal stuff. Such as introducing you to green clothes, labels etc. and maybe writing about ecological things and nutrition.
As an example I am kind of eating vegan now. (Actually I don't want to call me that, because I hate that label!)
It is just one step further than before, because I lived milk and dairy free as I am lactose intolerance and I don't like to eat meat. Now I stopped eating eggs, too. But don't think I want to be treated as a good person or such blah blah. If someone made organic bacon and scrumbled eggs for me in the morning, I wouldn't say no. I just don't cook with meat, milk and eggs for myself anymore. But now and then I will eat meat or eggs again, probably also at my parents place, because it's just easier for them.
Most important is to eat concious, which means for me organic food and to be aware of how much you eat and why and where your food comes from (the same applies for clothes). Cutting back on meat probably would be a good option for the regular German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen