23 Mai 2012

Staying Inside

 Yesterday was one of the hottest days so for and all I felt like in the afternoon (after spending one seminar outside) was staying inside and cleaning (the pictures were taken before that). I just came back the day before yesterday and wanted to sort my things, hang up this (kind of selfmade) pinnwand (slat-why do pinnwands come only in square forms? In my opinion this doesn't make any sense!) and clean the bathrooms (one has living community duties to fulfil :)). 
If I wouldn't be going to Berlin again on Thursday, I probably hadn't enjoyed this afternoon so much. Just being at home and doing stuff I have been long neglecting. This is a great feeling!
Now excuse me, there is an open-air bath, which is waiting for me to take a swim.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen