25 Oktober 2011

Happy Socks

As I told you no more clothes till November. With one exception: SOCKS!
And if I think about socks Happy Socks comes to my mind. I don't know how I came across this label. You know how it is, you look for something and there is an interesting link, which leads to another link and from there to another page and suddenly you have found something amazing. Happy Socks is something like this.
Honestly, while enjoying to wear fashion socks never occured to me as being fashionably. I normally love my socks black or midnight blue so they fit to everything and to answer the purpose intended: warming my feets. But after looking around on the homepage, I changed my mind. I need all those socks, now!
As all beautiful things nowadays those socks are designed in Sweden. How could it be different?
They write about their history:
It all started under the cloud-ridden April sky of yet another belayed Swedish spring in 2008. A vision to spread happiness by turning an everyday essential into a colourful design piece. A rigid standard of ultimate quality, craftsmanship, and creativity. A philosophy brought to perfection by the Happy Socks collective of creators, most recently spotted in a 400-year-old shrieking red cottage among the cherry trees and berry bushes in a park located in the midst of Stockholm.


With 8€ per pair they maybe be a bit more expensive than the socks I normally buy. But they should be of better quality and therefor last longer.  
Just in case you are still searching for a Christmas present, don't hesitate: I wear a size 40-41. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen