27 September 2011

The Golden Cap


Believe me or not, but the best clothes are always in other people's closets!
As for example this longblouse, it was just hanging there in my cousin's closet room. I took it, pulled it over, asked for a leggings, got a grey one, put on the cap and tadaaaa: Instant outfit for a warm but a little bit windy day. That's why I took this whole outfit home. 
Maybe you remember me writing about those "fashion coincidences", such as searching something, not finding it, therefor stopping to search and then getting or finding it later. That happened with this cap. One or two month ago, I thought about buying one in yellow, but my (impolite) brother told me to forget it (didn't fit). 
On Thursday some nice friend gave me this one and I am totally happy with it. :)




1 Kommentar:

  1. uuuuh wie cool! Ich mag das Outfit sehr :) Und deine Fotos sind wirklich mal wieder super. Deine Posen sind obercool, besonders die, wo dein Kopf nach unten zeigt^^ Kreativ meine Liebe.

    AntwortenLöschen