30 August 2011

Basic Tees For Tuesday

Thinking of moving to another city soon to study there, forces me to reckon about which things I want to take with me and which I am going to leave at my parents place. Of course my clothes are coming to my mind too. 
I have a bunch of t-shirts I really like, but sadly nearly never wear, because they are not long enough or they have a not satisfying pattern. So I came to the conclusion I have to replace them for better fitting ones.
Fairtrademerch Ladies' Organic Raglan Tee (purple) - Fairtrademerch


Fairtrademerch Ladies' Organic Raglan Tee (red) - Fairtrademerch
Fairtrademerch Ladies' Organic Raglan Tee (green) - Fairtrademerch
Besides I want to buy some basic shirts in a broad range of colours. I like the H&M shirts, because they are very long and have a good pattern, but the quality and the production of the shirts are not convincing me. 
So the other day I searched for some basic t-shirts on avocadostore.com and found the online shop of Fairtrademerch. Their shirts have been set with the FAIRTRADE-seal, are made from organic cotton and they are of good quality. Furthermore they are reasonable priced with 15€ per shirt.
I just don't know if the cut will please me. That's why I am going to order a green basic tee from them to try it out.

Fairtrademerch Men's Organic Tee (bright blue) - Fairtrademerch
(pictures taken from avocadostore.com)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen