03 Juli 2010

The View Is Blurred But Wonderful

Guess what: Today is my birthday!
I spent a lovely day with my boyfriend having a picnic in the desert and playing tingpong (I don't know the right name, this is written on the paddle). And guess what: in honour of my birthday Germany won. Hehe! Or maybe because I watched the last half of the game. What do you think?

Ratet mal! Heute ist mein Geburtstag!
Ich habe einen wunderbaren Tag mit meinem Freund in der Wüste verbracht und gepicknickt. Später haben wir Tingpong gespielt. (Ich weiß den richtigen Namen nicht, aber das steht auf der Kelle.) 
Ratet noch mal! Mir zu Ehren hat Deutschland gewonnen. Hehe!
Oder vielleicht weil ich die zweite Halbzeit gekuckt habe. Was denkt ihr?

4 Kommentare:

  1. Eindeutig weil dus geguckt hast! Und bevor ichs vergesse, ALLES Gute du Tierchen :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :D
    Sorry for the late greeting though. I have something like those shorts you're wearing, love polka dots ;D

    classique chérie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Haha. Maybe you don't like it so much anymore if I tell you. But those are small little hearts. I love all kind of heart and polkadot patterns.
    Thank you very much for the birthday wishes!!!
    I ate so much muffins and chocolate cakes in the last three days, it's unbelievable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It is perhaps a little late, but we wish you a happy birthday ^^

    we both think the skirt is really cute ^^

    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen