21 Mai 2010

Speaking About Work


(If someone really is interested, where my clothes are coming from tell me, please! Shirt-Ralph Lauren via The Boutique, trousers- vero moda ( I have them for such a long time), shoes-little shop at the bus station)

So, I am working 11 hours a day. Some time of it in my family's house and the other part in the laundry. Both places are not places, where you have to work physically, you can get dirty though. Because of that my working outfits are most of the time simple, comfortable and easy to wash. So most of the outfits I show on the blog are from my break, free day or friday evening.
Just to show you how I look on the "normal" base: a shirt, some pair of trousers, maybe shoes and my hair up.

Also, ich arbeite hier 11 Stunden am Tag. Einige Zeit im Familienhaus und die andere in der Wäscherei. In beiden Plätzen muss ich nicht körperlich hart arbeiten, aber ich kann dreckig werden und schwitze. Deswegen sind meine Arbeitsoutfits meisten einfach, bequem und dürfen dreckig werden. Also sind die meisten Outfits, die ich euch hier zeige, von meiner Pause, meinem freien Tag und Freitagsabend.
Nur für euch habe ich auch mal ein Arbeitsoutfit fotografiert: T-shirt, Hosen, vielleicht Schuhe und meine Haare hochgebunden. Bald kommt aber die Zeit, in der ich nur noch kurze Hosen tragen werde.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen