12 Februar 2010

"Und hinter vorgehaltner Hand, wirkt jedes Lächeln intrigant!"

Some people are moving here at the moving and going through their closets. All the good stuff from "The Boutique" ended up in my hands!
What are you saying about the white jumper? It's from YSL, but it doesn't fit me really I think...

I am wearing a lot of things from "The Boutique". The red headband from the second picture is selfmade and the brown skirt from the last picture from "WIZO". I wore the last outfit today with midnight blue tights and a long grey cardigan from Zara.

Ein paar Leute sind gerade am Umziehen und sortieren deshalb ihre Klamotten aus. Das landet dann alles in der Boutique und da ich dort arbeite, fallen mir die guten Sachen sofort in die Hände!
Was sagt ihr über den weißen Pullover? Er ist von YSL, aber ich glaube er passt mir einfach nicht richtig...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen