23 Februar 2010

Do You Believe What You See?


Normally I think about the order of my picture. But just today I realized, that it will look totally different on every other computer or laptop, because of the screensize. 
Those pictures are from last summer in the village of my grandmother. She has one of the loveliest sleeping rooms I have ever seen.
Also I realized that me and my camera have the habit to take overexposed pictures...

I wore a really nice white seethrough dress from spain as a top, blue like a skirt looking trousers from UO and a black cardigan from H&M.

Normalerweise versuche ich die Bilder in meinen Posts nett zu arrangieren, aber heute habe ich festgestellt, dass sie auf jedem anderen Computer oder Laptop anders angeordnet sein werden, weil die Bildschirmgröße sich ändert. Tzz.
Die Bilder sind vom letzten Sommer als ich bei meiner Großmutter war. Sie hat eines der schönsten Schlafzimmer, das ich je gesehen habe.
Außerdem habe ich bemerkt, dass ich und meine Kamera gerne überbelichtete Bilder schießen...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen