28 April 2009

School's Cool... NOT!


I am sorry for the lack of posts these days, but I am not in the mood and don't have the time to use the Internet. On one hand I need my time to learn and then write exams and spend the rest with my boyf. But on the other hand I think about my "obsession" about clothes and fashion. I wouldn't go so far to say that dressing nice or in "my style" is wrong or something bad, but I wonder, if I just think about it too much and forget other things, which are also important, like my future after making my A-Level. Besides I only spend to much time thinking about buying clothes and calculating with money, I have and don't have. I can't explain, what is my problem right now, so I just leave it like that. But I hope, you get an impression, why I don't post. So I hope, at least you have a nice and fashionable life! I will post only sporadic in the next weeks. Sorry!

By the way, I took the last picture in the Martin Gropius Bau. I just find it funny, that there were these two words "ost"(east) and "west" in the mirrors, just like the wall, which has divided berlin in exactly these parts onces. I wondered if they thought about it, while hanging those mirrors. What do you think?

1 Kommentar: