16 Dezember 2008

War is like a broken mirror Sharp enough to draw blood A piece out of place, impossible to put back.


The headline is from a poem called "The Broken Mirror". Mine mirror is broken now!!!

The other day I opened my wardrobe door to look for new outfits and it broke my mirror. It just pressed on of the flowers into the mirror. It was a little shock for me, because even if I'm not superstitious I thought about having bad luck for the next seven years. uargh!!!
But today I think about buying a "new" vintage one, maybe from a jumblesale. That would be nice!

I know it's not a good picture, but the light is so woozy I didn't get a better picture. Hope you're getting an idea of the disaster.


...and one of my favourite models: Jessica Stam

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen