21 Dezember 2008

Iceflow, nowhere to go...

Wish there would be an iceflow or just something that points to a white christmas. But I don't think it will snow these days. How sad is this?

So to my lack of entertainment because of my lasting illness I flipped through my old pictures. I found some nice one, which I am going to show you now.

It was a schoolball at the and of a model united nations conference and we had to dress sophisticated. I wore a shirt from h&m as a dress, white leggings and ballerinas, because I can't dance in heels. Most of the girls wore nothing too chic except my friend on the right. She was the only girl in an evening gown and she felt overdressed the whole evening. But we had some fun, while dancing to bad music.^^





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen